The Social Media Marketing Industry Report says that 77% of companies surveyed indicated that they are planning on using more video this year. This puts video as a priority for businesses that plan on adding in 2011. Is your company among those that plan to start to using video this year? If so, do you know what type of video is best for your organization?
Here are some key examples of ways you can implement video into your marketing and social media efforts.
- Company Showcase Video
- Welcome Video – Ideal for New Employees, Donors or Supporters, Repeat Customers
- Video Testimonial from Existing Customers or Clients
- Product Demonstration & Tutorial
- Employee or Client Spotlight
- Video Case Study
- Facility Tour
- Highlights Video of Business Events
Here is an example of a Corporate video for Scott’s Liquid Gold showcasing a product demonstration:
- Video Blogging
- Success Stories
Here is an example of video blogging about video interviews:
- Media B-Roll Footage
- Public Statements from Company Execs
So, what are you waiting for? Now is the time to add video to your plan. I hope these ideas help get you started and of course, Fireside Production is always happy to provide guidance and professional video production services. Just give us a call!